- Arizona lines up witnesses in sweat lodge deaths hearing [James Arthur Ray]
- UK: Halal meat is being served in schools, hospitals and pubs – even though vets say Islamic slaughter is cruel
- Yahweh ben Yahweh cult follower acquitted in slaying of stepson [Nation of Yahweh]
- Russian sect members claim the West: Many leaders of Russian sects today go beyond the former Soviet Union to preach, well-known sect expert Alexander Dvorkin says
- Cult member: Ecleo didn’t hide after wife’s death [Ruben Ecleo]
- Irish man ordered to undertake religious pilgrimage
- The mosque at the top of the world: North America’s most northern minaret opens
- First men extradited from Iraq to face British justice handed life sentence for honour killing of 20-year-old woman
- MPs defiant in face of threats from Muslim fanatics
Analysis, Commentary, Opinion
- Christians Should Oppose the Muslim Face Veil Ban
- Christians Should Support Women First
- Christians Should Defend Muslim Liberty
- Hijab: why Muslim women wear the veil
- Islam is no monolith in Obama speeches to Muslims
- Mary’s Ultrasound Draws Fire
- Targeting an American: Anwar Awlaki’s hatred of the U.S. is clear. But can the government legally assassinate him?
- U.K. Bishops Defect to Catholic Church: Rift Worsens?
Muslim Face Veils
- Black Clergy Seek Economic Freedom For Their Flocks
- What does contemplating time tell us about God?
Today in History
Possibly Related Products
Our website includes affiliate links, which means we get a small commission — at no additional cost to you — for each qualifying purpose. For instance, as an Amazon Associate Religion News Blog earns from qualifying purchases. That is one reason why we can provide this service free of charge.