What the Scientologists, their lawyers and their hired thugs have done for the past twenty-two years to silence Armstrong about this “religion” and his experiences is beyond thriller fiction. Assaults, assassination threats, frame-ups, six lawsuits, dozens of manufactured criminal charges, millions in legal fees, an Everest of black propaganda, freeway terror in the U.S. and autobahn terror in Germany.
In 1995 a California Superior Court judge pronounced an end to the First Amendment guarantee of free religious exercise, and ordered Armstrong totally gagged about his religious beliefs. When Armstrong continued to express his religious beliefs about Scientology, the same judge, doing the cult’s bidding, ordered him jailed and issued warrants for his arrest.
Armstrong refuses to be gagged, by cult or court. This book is what he has to say. Barricade is proud to be publishing his words.
Many unanswered questions swirl around the Scientology cult, such as who or what killed L. Ron Hubbard?
- Was he really dysphasic in his final years, or does that diagnosis cloak a more sinister reality?
- Why does the U.S. Government treat Scientology as a state religion?
- Why was National Security Advisor Sandy Berger assigned to handle Scientologists in the White House during the Clinton years?
- What is the real relationship between the cult and the Bush Administration?
- What does Gerry Armstrong know that is worth $50,000 a word?
Armstrong does not definitively answer all of these questions. But what he does say is perspicacious, revelatory and revolutionary. A clever literary talent, Armstrong has balanced his thoroughly researched revelations with his own soul searching to arrive at shocking truths he delivers with lyrical grace.
The script runs more than 900 typewritten pages and is currently safely ensconced in a vault!
Possibly Related Products
Our website includes affiliate links, which means we get a small commission — at no additional cost to you — for each qualifying purpose. For instance, as an Amazon Associate Religion News Blog earns from qualifying purchases. That is one reason why we can provide this service free of charge.