- Religion News
- He Shall Be Set Free: Phil Aguilar‘s brand of outlaw Christianity made him an evangelical powerhouse—and has law enforcement calling the pastor a criminal
- Muslim Nations Plan Stock Index Next Year to Spur Trade: Islamic Finance
- Palestinian official: Western Wall not Jewish
- 7th Circuit: Baha’i Groups Not Bound By Old Trademark Injunction
- Support for UN vote against defaming religion wanes [Islam’s attack on free speech]
- Polygamy case won’t be televised: Cameras will not be allowed in the courtroom while the B.C. government argues Canada’s laws against polygamy should be upheld, a B.C. Supreme Court justice has decided.
- Warren Jeffs lawyer: court ruling will end Utah case
- German Catholic hotline logs 664 sex molestation cases
- Don’t pardon Christian woman, Pakistan Muslim leaders demand
- Conservative bishops deliver blow to Anglican pact: Conservative Anglicans rejected on Wednesday a proposed landmark agreement designed to prevent splits in the worldwide church, just as the Church of England moved a step closer to adopting it.
- Analysis, Commentary, Opinion
- €˜Imagine Better’: Can Harry Potter Change the World?
- Hate Groups
- Muslim artist sparks outrage with angelic tribute to 7/7 suicide bombers [Terrorists attack London] [Islam and terrorism]
- Also Noted
- I stopped wearing my headscarf
- The evidence says Muhammad existed: Some sceptical scholars claim that Muhammad did not exist and that Islam is a fabrication made up in later centuries. But Leiden University’s Petra Sijpesteijn has demonstrated from her work on Arabic papyrus manuscripts that their claim is not true.
- Secret Sequel: New Age “Mind Cure” Misses the Point: Yes, a positive attitude is important, but it is not going to protect you from actual evil.
- Making sure the internet is all kosher
Today in History
We appreciate your support
One way in which you can support us — at no additional cost to you — is by shopping at Amazon.com.
Our website includes affiliate links, which means we get a small commission — at no additional cost to you — for each qualifying purpose. For instance, as an Amazon Associate Religion News Blog earns from qualifying purchases. That is one reason why we can provide this service free of charge.