- Religion News
- Ex-cult leader Winnfred Wright released [Background]
- Dalai Lama gives strong hint at retirement
- Pakistani pardoned for alleged blasphemy: A Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy has been pardoned by Pakistan’s president
- Pakistan: Man accused of blasphemy among 5 killed
- LDS Church President Thomas S. Monson Rededicates Laie Hawaii Temple [Mormonism] [Are Mormon Temples Christian?]
- Priest accused in murder-for-hire plot
- Analysis, Commentary, Opinion
- Extremist Muslim schools: Islamism’s most worrying manifestation of all: At present the vast majority of British Muslims have little or no truck with Islamist ideas. But in some Muslim schools — not in all, but in a significant and growing number — a new generation is being raised to be much more radical than its parents.
- Evangelical vs. Mainline Politics: A new study suggests that evangelical pastors have been more likely to take public stances and candidates than their mainline cohorts.
- Offbeat Religion News
- Virgin Mary returns to Colombia
- Also Noted
- Mindfulness: No-Mind Over Matter
- The Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood says it cannot endorse NIV 2011 Bible
Today in History
We appreciate your support
Our website includes affiliate links, which means we get a small commission — at no additional cost to you — for each qualifying purpose. For instance, as an Amazon Associate Religion News Blog earns from qualifying purchases. That is one reason why we can provide this service free of charge.