- Man jailed for ripping off Muslim woman’s veil loses appeal
- Ahmadiyah followers evicted again
- Vatican tells bishops to crack down on abuse
- Law on religious assemblies in schools ‘should be axed’: … because children should not be “coerced” into religion, according to a head teachers’ leader.
- Priest in Conan O’Brien case arrested again
- Pope puts stamp on church future with new cardinals
Hate Groups / Hate Crimes
- Report: Holocaust-denying Bishop appoints extremist lawyer: British Bishop Richard Williamson has appointed a radical right-wing lawyer to defend him in a German trial over his denial of the extent of the Holocaust.
Analysis, Commentary, Opinion
- The case against starting Christmas in November
- The Leavers: Young Doubters Exit the Church
- The Mayor Of London On George W. Bush, War Criminal + If the West’s aim is to spread the rule of law, it cannot be achieved by vile means, argues London Mayor Boris Johnson. + Bush branded a ‘war criminal‘ at Rocky’s Salt Lake rally.
- Religion and Politics—Looking Forward to 2012 and Beyond
- Look, it’s only reality TV
- The emerging church is back? [Emerging Church]
- Spirituality finds a home at college: Students, searching for meaning in life, often enhance their inner lives, long-term study finds.
- The tomb of Jesus in central London Sacred mysteries: The Templars once played a prominent role in the public life of the nation
Today in History
We appreciate your support
Our website includes affiliate links, which means we get a small commission — at no additional cost to you — for each qualifying purpose. For instance, as an Amazon Associate Religion News Blog earns from qualifying purchases. That is one reason why we can provide this service free of charge.