- Scientology cult targets alcohol-dependent Aborigines with its quackery [Consumer Alert: Scientology]
- Australian woman to appeal jailing over burqa incident
- Vietnam rejects US criticism over religious freedom
- Archbishop of Canterbury warns over defecting vicars to Catholic Church: Some parishes will be left without priests
- Inglewood, Ca. overturns denial of permit to Scientologists [Scientology]
- Condemned Pakistani woman asks authorities to hear her story
- New Bible drops neutered language of controversial ’02 version [Bible]
- Opposition outnumbers 3 Kansas church protestors at Islamic Center [Westboro Baptist Church]
- Mexican Drug Cartels Tied to U.S. White Supremacists
Analysis, Commentary, Opinion
- Blessed Are the Unoffended: How can Christians communicate what we believe without being denigrating or inflammatory?
- UK Press Complaints Commission [inexplicably] clears Mail (and Telegraph) for publishing prejudicial anti-Muslim story: the rest of the ‘bacon smell’ story
- Yoga, an ancient discipline sweeping Japan anew [Yoga]
- The religious excuse for barbarity: Why are we sitting silently while our treatment of many of our animals regresses to the standard of the sixth century?
- Postmodern Gray Lady goes post-facts
- The Dalai Lama: A very earthly representative
- The Decline of Marriage And Rise of New Families
- Will science trump religion, answer how we should live?
- Life’s Work Is a Talmud Accessible to All Jews: Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz’s mammoth task of translating the Talmud into modern Hebrew and adding his own commentary was finally completed after 45 years and 45 volumes
Today in History
Possibly Related Products
Our website includes affiliate links, which means we get a small commission — at no additional cost to you — for each qualifying purpose. For instance, as an Amazon Associate Religion News Blog earns from qualifying purchases. That is one reason why we can provide this service free of charge.