- Jehovah’s Witnesses seek new building property in Brooklyn [Jehovah’s Witnesses]
- Exorcist says he can’t cast out all demons himself [More articles about exorcism]
- Pakistan’s blasphemy laws under attack after death sentence for Christian woman
- Mecca goes upmarket but commercialism unnerves some
- Disgraced Kosovo bishop threatens to split from Serbian church
- White powder, threats sent to French mosque
- Vatican probing Irish church response to scandal
- Facebook defacer unmasked as white supremacist KKK member
- Despite Ban, YouTube is Still a Hotbed of Terrorist Group Video Propaganda
Analysis, Commentary, Opinion
- Pilgrims fill Jerusalem’s streets: A surge in the number of Christian pilgrims visiting Jerusalem is breathing new life into the holy city
- The Politics of Prayer: When is it okay to bring the Bible into a political fight?
- The Dark Side of American Politics and Religion
- Indonesia isn’t as tolerant as Obama would have us believe
- With Words on Muslims, Opening a Door Long Shut: The debate on Muslim immigrants in Germany
- The Burning Bush They’ll Buy, but Not ESP or Alien Abduction: Practically anything goes at the American Academy of Religion’s annual conference
- Atheist Ministers Struggle With Leading the Faithful: Two Active Ministers Say They No Longer Believe in God but No One Knows [hypocrisy]
- “Allah’s Tailors” gaining profile in Turkey [Muslim headscarves]
- Saudi women eye lingerie shops in battle over jobs
- Seeing the Lord’s Prayer in a new light: Controversial biblical scholar John Dominic Crossan finds in Jesus’ words an evocation for ‘distributive justice,’ making sure all are cared for.
Today in History
Possibly Related Products
Our website includes affiliate links, which means we get a small commission — at no additional cost to you — for each qualifying purpose. For instance, as an Amazon Associate Religion News Blog earns from qualifying purchases. That is one reason why we can provide this service free of charge.