- Pastor Guilty in Stalking Abortion Doctors: Philip Benham Convicted of Violating Picketing Laws after Distributing “Wanted” Posters Prosecutors Said Advocated Violence
- US bishops seek to boost number of exorcists
- Sikh Americans oppose turban screening at airports
- In Pasadena, a Model for Scientology’s Growth Plan [Scientology]
- Humanists launch huge ‘godless’ ad campaign
- Bishop Eddie Long: Church confirms Long trips with accusers, but nothing more [more] [Eddie Long]
- Former pastor David Love jailed on murder warrant
- Cambodian monks barred from ‘sexy’ water festival
- Blasts hit Baghdad’s Christian districts, kill 4
- Russia introduces anti-Nazi resolution to UN
Analysis, Commentary, Opinion
- Bush Lied – To Himself and to others and many people are not buying his defence of his human rights violations and war crimes.
- Islam’s Ignorant Defenders
- Elizabeth Smart’s other journey [Mormonism]
- The Amish: What they can, and cannot, teach evangelicals: Interview with the author of The Amish Way: Patient Faith in a Perilous World
- William James, part 4: The psychology of conversion: Religious conversion, be it sudden or slow, causes a revolution in the personality
- Waterboarding in the Living Room: History suggests that drowning women for real or perceived transgressions is not unusual at all.
- Beyond Bagels: In The Encyclopedia of Jewish Food, Gil Marks argues that food is about much more than just eating
- Assisted suicide for couples promoted
- Book Talk: UK Muslim author seeks roots of militancy
Today in History
Possibly Related Products
Our website includes affiliate links, which means we get a small commission — at no additional cost to you — for each qualifying purpose. For instance, as an Amazon Associate Religion News Blog earns from qualifying purchases. That is one reason why we can provide this service free of charge.