The privacy of visitors to Religion News Blog (religionnewsblog.com) is important to us.
Therefore we want to let you know what types of personal information we and third parties receive and collect when you visit religionnewsblog.com, and how we safeguard your information.
Religion News Blog collects two kinds of information:
1) anonymous information, and
2) information you decide to provide.
In addition, several third party services also collect information. See below for details.
We never sell, trade, share or barter any personal information.
Anonymous information allows us to track the usage of this web site.
The information can also include your IP address and the name of your internet service provider.
Such information is used for statistical purposes, as well as to determine which parts of the website (or which topics) are more popular than others.
All these types of information are collected in two ways:
- In the log files of the web server that hosts this web site
- Via third party web site usage tracking services
- Via cookies and web beacons used by advertisers
Information you provide
In only two instances will we ask you to provide personal information in the form of an email address:
- When you use our contact form
- When you sign up for the Headlines via Email service
Use of the contact form or signing up for the newsletter are completely optional.
The email address you provide when using the contact form is only used to reply to your message, if needed. These addresses are not collected nor shared, sold or rented to/with any third party.
When signing up for the newsletter, the email address you provide to FeedBlitz, the service that sends out the newsletter, is stored to be able to email you your newsletter. Religion News Blog nor FeedBlitz share, sell or rent your email address to any third party.
When you visit the Religion News Blog web site you indirectly use some third party services. For instance, we use third party advertisements to support the website. Other third party services provide added value, such as the ability to receive update via email or via an RSS newsreader.
- Amazon.com: Amazon is used to deliver relevant book titles. Some pages have a special type of Amazon advertisement embedded. Those advertisements take into account other sites that carry Amazon ads, and which you — or someone using your browser — have visited. These type of ads also take into account your buying profile at Amazon.com in order to display ads for books and other products that may be of interest to you. No personal information is shared with us by Amazon.com.
External links & privacy
This page was last updated on Apr. 7, 2009, at 11:40 CET