[Ad] Planning a vacation or trip? Book activities and Skip-The-Line tickets here.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses seek new building property in Brooklyn [Jehovah’s Witnesses]
- Exorcist says he can’t cast out all demons himself [More articles about exorcism]
- Pakistan’s blasphemy laws under attack after death sentence for Christian woman
- Mecca goes upmarket but commercialism unnerves some
- Disgraced Kosovo bishop threatens to split from Serbian church
- White powder, threats sent to French mosque
- Vatican probing Irish church response to scandal
- Facebook defacer unmasked as white supremacist KKK member
- Despite Ban, YouTube is Still a Hotbed of Terrorist Group Video Propaganda
Analysis, Commentary, Opinion
- Pilgrims fill Jerusalem’s streets: A surge in the number of Christian pilgrims visiting Jerusalem is breathing new life into the holy city
- The Politics of Prayer: When is it okay to bring the Bible into a political fight?
- The Dark Side of American Politics and Religion
- Indonesia isn’t as tolerant as Obama would have us believe
- With Words on Muslims, Opening a Door Long Shut: The debate on Muslim immigrants in Germany
- The Burning Bush They’ll Buy, but Not ESP or Alien Abduction: Practically anything goes at the American Academy of Religion’s annual conference
- Atheist Ministers Struggle With Leading the Faithful: Two Active Ministers Say They No Longer Believe in God but No One Knows [hypocrisy]
- “Allah’s Tailors” gaining profile in Turkey [Muslim headscarves]
- Saudi women eye lingerie shops in battle over jobs
- Seeing the Lord’s Prayer in a new light: Controversial biblical scholar John Dominic Crossan finds in Jesus’ words an evocation for ‘distributive justice,’ making sure all are cared for.
Today in History